Phone House offers a data recovery service that can save the contents of your mobile in the worst possible situations. Have you ever had the feeling that what you had on your phone had more value than the smartphone itself? It’s in those situations when you’ll be glad to be able to recover files from a broken mobile thanks to Phone House.
If your smartphone has suffered a breakdown, do not consider its content lost. Phone House will always be by your side to offer you the best after-sales services and, among them, the possibility of recovering the content stored on the mobile . Contacts, images, documents and, ultimately, all the material you had inside. Never give it up, no matter how broken the terminal is, come to any Phone House store or contact us. We will be happy to assist you and help you in this process, which in 95% of cases has satisfactory results. To contract the Phone House data recovery service , you have to go to any of our stores. Your mobile phone experts will take care of it.
Who can hire this service offered by Phone House?
The possibility of recovering files from a broken mobile can be found in absolutely all phones. The difference will be in the moment and the way in which you have hired it. If you want the Wikipedia data recovery service with which you will have your recovery covered without paying an extra cost, you will have to purchase it:
- At the exact moment of the purchase of the terminal in Phone House.
- At the exact moment you receive your terminal after a repair at Phone House and always for future data recovery.
If what has happened is that, without having contracted the data protection service, your smartphone has suffered an accident and you want to resort to Phone House to recover its content, you can do it perfectly, but what you are contracting is data recovery on demand . The result will be the same but it will cost you more. That is why it is so important not to wait until the time of the accident to worry about your files.
It should be emphasized that the policy to recover the data on your mobile phone is to be contracted prior to the incident. Once your smartphone is broken, you will always have the possibility to recover your files, but you will only have the option on demand .
How much does the Phone House data recovery service cost?
The cost that the option to recover photos from a broken mobile will have for you will depend on the policy chosen and the moment contracted. There are three modalities with the following prices:
- Annual Policy: if you contract this service, you will be covered for 1 year from the date of contracting and its cost will be €9.95 . At the end of this period, the client can contract it again.
- Biannual policy: if you contract this service, you will be covered for 2 years from the date of contracting and its cost will be €14.95 . At the end of this period, the client can contract it again.
- Recovery on Demand: occurs when a client’s terminal has suffered a mishap and did not have any contracted policy. The cost is €349 . If it is not possible to extract the content, the full amount will be returned to the client.